The residential component of Hope Homes offers a safe, healthy environment where collaborative community networking is emphasized. It is an integral piece of our program, but it is only a small part of what we do. The most valuable aspect of the Hope Homes program is a our professional life skill counselors and the services they provide to our residents.
Life Skills Counselors
- Professional life skill counselors live on-site and are available to residents 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Each resident is assigned a primary counselor with whom he or she develops a partnership based on trust. The counselor-resident relationship is essential to the Hope Homes model. Through this relationship, residents learn structure, accountability, and skills necessary for a life in recovery.
- Counselors collaborate with the referral sources and collateral contacts of each resident to ensure continuity and efficacy of care.
- Counselors keep family members apprised of the progress of each resident on a case by case basis (if appropriate).
- Counselors meet weekly with each resident in a one-on-one session to assess his or her progress and assist with any issues the resident may be experiencing.
- Each counselor is supported by a Counselor Supervisor. Counselor Supervisors coordinate all resident assessments, behavioral interventions and discharges under the clinical supervision of the Executive Director.
- 90 Meetings in 90 Days
- Weekly on-site 12 Step Meeting
- Referral Source Collaboration
- Continuing Care Service Provider Collaboration
- Family Collaboration
- Frequent, Random Drug Screening
- Dual Diagnosis Support
- Weekly Clinical Assessments of each resident, conducted by Counselor Supervisors
- Specialized Recovery Tracks to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Weekly Fellowship Opportunities
- Experiential Based Activities
- Monthly Community Meal
- Monthly Fun Nights
- Weekly Community Check-Ins and Assessments
- Service Work Projects
Life Skill Development
- Employment Guidance & Support
- Education Guidance & Support
- Nutrition & Fitness Guidance
- Weekly Scheduling & Planning
- In-House Support Groups
- Morning & Evening Apartment Check-Ins
- Personal & Community Hygiene Mindfulness