There is no typical resident at Hope Homes.
We are an inclusive community and have residents of all backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, and sexual orientations. Our residents share one common characteristic — they have a strong desire for long-term recovery.
- Are 18 years or older
- Are medically and psychologically stable
- Have a strong desire for their own recovery
- Abstain from alcohol and drug use
- Commit to a minimum of 6 months; 9 – 12 months are encouraged
- Adhere to the aftercare plan of their referral source
- Adhere to the Behavioral Standards of the Hope Homes community
- Provide a release of information for all of their collateral providers and involved family members
- Obtain monthly Vivitrol shots, if IV Opiate user
- Agree to frequent, random drug and alcohol screening
- Abstain from relationships and sexual activity, unless in a previous committed relationship