Hope Homes is a leader in the recovery residence industry and we are always looking for passionate professionals eager to serve in a residential environment.
- Submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Hope Homes will contact you to set up an interview if we feel you are a possible fit for an available position.
Position: Life Skills Counselor position.
Hours: 20-40 hours per week.
Compensation: Dependent upon experience. Possible living accommodations. Compensation package includes benefits.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have a passion for working with adults in recovery from an addictive, emotional, or eating disorders. They must have excellent communication and organizational skills; a strong work ethic; and a professional collaborative approach. They will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service Field (minimum preferred)
- Willingness to obtain relevant certification
- If recovering from chemical dependency, we prefer that the applicant have 2 years in recovery
- Facilitate weekly meetings, groups, and individual life skill work
- Facilitate community development activities
- Conduct daily rounds
- Participate in on-call rotation and conduct onsite resident reviews and assessments at assigned times
- Participate in regular clinical supervision and weekly staff meetings
- Written documentation